Thursday, October 1, 2009

No D Day



George, our buddy over at The B.A.D. blog came up with the idea of a no D Day for the blogosphere for October 1st. So today’s blog post will have nothing to do with _______ for a change :)

So I spent a lot of time thinking about what I wanted to talk about today. I started a list of things I do every day beyond focusing on ______. I am realizing I spend way too much time on my PC, as evidenced by some of the letters wearing off on my laptop!



Here is a short list of the average PC focused day:

1. Email-I really need to unsubscribe to the many listserves I am a member of. I get over 200 emails a day.

2. Job sites-I will be so glad when I don’t have to spend hours a day combing these anymore. I also realized I spend at least an hour a day on the phone trying to network with folks in my field.

3. Typing cover letters and following up with places I have applied to already. Of course the keyboard gets a rest when I do follow up calls.

4. www.digg.com – This site is guilty of sucking hours out of my day, I can read articles for hours from this site.

5. www.cuteoverload.com – This site can entertain me through cute pictures and videos. I end up in the archives and lose quite a bit of time there!

6. www.hulu.com – Do I really need to watch old episodes of 30 Days or Tattoo Highway out here? No, but I find myself back at this site watching TV shows and clips. I did discover The Big Bang Theory from this site so there is some value there, I swear!

7. Communicating with my classmates – lots of time spent here recently as we gear up for our graduation ceremony that is tomorrow, October 2nd.

8. Syncing my iPhone – For a phone that doesn’t even have a service plan yet, I sure spend a ton of time dumping songs, apps, and videos to it.

I realized that I really need my mini vacation that is coming up next week! Time to recharge by hitting the friendly skies and heading to the west coast. I am excited to meet a lot of my online friends in real life. Blogs and vlogs will be on the agenda when I get back as I plan on driving my buddies crazy with my cameras! Stay tuned….

5 comments:

  1. Happy graduation and have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. for total cure of different disease and virus.  Email  DR AKHIGBE. on    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or contact his number .+2348142454860      . Treatment with Natural Herbal medicine Cure For : PAINFUL or IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION ,VAGINAL EFFECT IONS.CANCER, VAGINAL DISCHARGE. ITCHING OF PRIVATE PART. BREAST INFECTION. DISCHARGE FROM BREAST. HIV/AIDS, BREAST PAIN & ITCHING. LOWER  ABDOMINAL  PAIN.DIABETES . NO PERIOD OR  or PERIOD SUDDENLY STOP. HERPES,  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM. PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC. PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC  INFLAMMATORY DISEASE, (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS LOW SPERM COUNT. ZERO SPERM COUNT. QUICK  EJACULATION.CHRONIC DISEASE, ASTHMA,  PREMATURE EJACULATION. WEAK ELATION. PARKINSON'S DISEASE, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS. STD. EPILEPSY, STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. Pile-HEMORRHOID. WAIST AND BACK PAIN. MALE AND FEMALE   INFERTILITY. Etc.I was diagnosed of Cancer of the lungs for seven month and I spend hell in going to different hospital at difference places seeking for cure but there was no solution. I decided to go through the internet where I saw a testimony of a woman in London,[MARY]. So I contacted him also through his mail. He answer me and we both communicate and he send the herbal medicine to me through DHL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES. Brother and Sister to cut the story short, that was how I connected with my cure  for three weeks I was totally well and strong by Dr Akhigbe. powerful natural herbal medicine.   You can also reach him for your help. He will help you because he is a good and easy doctor. Via email.  drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      Number +2348142454860.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc Crack is a comprehensive PDF (Portable Document Format) editing and management software developed by Adobe Systems. It is a professional-grade application that allows users to create, edit, organize, and secure PDF files.

    ReplyDelete